Position Title: MARCOM Intern
Number of Possible Placements Available: 1
Working Site’s Location: Remote / Virtual
Zenergy Communications is a busy, multilingual full-service communications and marketing agency serving a broad range of clients across several industries both locally and internationally. We live, think and breathe our clients’ brands in order to understand their unique needs and ensure their ultimate and continued success.
We are a vibrant team of marketers, communications strategists, PR pros, and creators. We are passionate about brand storytelling, challenging the traditional, and building your brand to achieve awareness and bottom-line goals.
We are currently seeking a dynamic multitasker to handle a wide range of duties and responsibilities remotely for our specialized boutique consulting firm. The MARCOM Intern position is responsible for providing entry-level support for several of our account managers and the president. You will work on projects like client coverage reports, developing media lists, monitoring trends, reviewing publications, and some media relations and social media support.
The ideal candidate has a passion for business with excellent oral / written communication, creative thinking and problem-solving skills.
• Strong ability to multitask in a fast-paced and open work environment with continuously evolving job responsibilities
• Enthusiastically tries new tasks and projects
• Proven ability to handle multiple projects at a time, while maintaining sharp and consistent attention to detail
• Working knowledge of Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn and all other social media platforms and metric tools (preferred)
• Excellent listening and interpersonal skills, professional and polite
• Strong verbal, written and organizational skills with exceptional time management
Strong Social Media Skills
Proficient in French (verbal & written) a strong asset