Position Title: Communications Assistant
Think 2wice is seeking an organized, passionate and highly motivated placement
student currently enrolled in a post-secondary institution with requirements to
complete and placement for course credit. In this position, the placement student
will provide support to the organization through contributing to social media
campaigns and media correspondence. The placement student will maintain an antioppressive/
anti-racist approach, and has experience supporting communities and
populations that experience oppression.
- Research, draft and write custom content for Think 2wice’s Instagram and Twitter.
- Coordinate and facilitate interviews of social impact professionals.
- Write and create a schedule for daily social media posts and content.
- Create strategies to increase our social media following and website traffic.
- Update Think 2wice website (no coding required).
- Draft a weekly newsletter, updating new content.
- Research and review publications for content for relevant articles to cross share.
- Create infographics where appropriate to enhance social media and blog posts.
- Help increase the awareness of the Think 2wice, ensure consistency of brand elements for all public company materials.
- Research companies and organizations for potential outreach and/or sales.
- Assist the Coordinator and our team with other administrative and operational duties as required.