Position Title: Marketing and Communications
The Art Gallery of York University (AGYU) is a radically new type of public art gallery where the institution itself is subject to transformation. Not just its traditional products of exhibitions and publications, every function of the institution is treated as an intellectual endeavor and artist project. Fundamentally, this means changing our relations to both artists and the public. Everything we have achieved has been learned from artists by working with them in new ways and through continually extending our out there vision.
- Marketing research and development;
- Social media research and development, and
- General communication with membership and public.
- Developing marketing materials (web pages, flyers, brochures, short video clips, etc.);
- Update website.
- Develop and produce a marketing campaign – student outreach