Position Title: Content Marketing Assistant
Number of Possible Placements Available: 1
Working Site’s Location: 27 Primrose Ave., Toronto
Tavanberg is a boutique content marketing agency co-owned by Jennifer Goldberg and Kat Tancock. We've been in business since 2013 creating content for clients including Sobeys, United Way Greater Toronto, M&M Food Market, The Beer Store, Plan International Canada and The Walrus: writing and editing articles for print and web and developing copy for e-newsletters and social media, plus content/social media strategy and consulting, trend reporting, social media audits and more. Most of our team have backgrounds in journalism, primarily the magazine industry.
- Position will include (but not be limited to):
- content marketing research (statistics, analysis)
- writing (social media posts, blog posts, e-newsletters)
- content marketing ideation (working on client campaign ideas, story ideas, etc.)
- Strong writing skills with good spelling and grammar (and also proficient in emoji)
- An interest in written media (we will ask you what publications you read regularly and why)
- Ability to work independently.
- Strong organizational and time-management skills.
- Good understanding of major social media platforms.
- Ability to gather and analyze data (spreadsheet skills are a plus)* Applicant must be able to bring own computer. We will provide any necessary software.
- Skills in resizing and editing images.
- Interest and skills in food/beverage and/or community development.
- Interest and skills in marketing.