Position Title: Social Media Specialist and Marketing Content Creator
Number of Possible Placements Available: 2
Working Site’s Location: 1183A Finch Ave W, Unit 1 Toronto, Ontario
We specialize in gummy vitamins that are Canadian, sugar-free, sugar-alcohol free and plant-based! Currently, most gummy vitamins in the market are made with sugar, sugar-alcohol, and gelatin, such that articles like Time.com compares them to Halloween candies (https://time.com/5549874/do-gummy-vitamins-work/). Also, many gummy vitamins are not addressing the functional benefits i.e. sleep, and stress. Our gummy vitamins are not only the healthiest gummy vitamin available in the market today, but we also offer a variety of products with quality formulas to address different functional issues.
Our products were also recently featured on CTV, Global News, and Reader's Digest Best Heath!
Working with Field Placement Supervisor and Marketing team, the Social Media Specialist is responsible for day to day duties of SUKU Vitamins' social media including creating social media posts, daily community engagement, monitoring, issue management and general maintenance.
The Social Media Specialist will conduct market research for trending topics for new posts and be up to date with best practices.
They will also identify and conduct daily communications with key influencers that relate with SUKU Vitamins' social media campaign and brand awareness.
• Support and create social media strategies and content within SUKU Vitamins' guideline.
• Grow and manage social media presence in all platforms.
• Write social media posts and copies.
• Manage online discussions with customers and different influencers and brands.
• Research and identify key influencers and collaborations.
• Experience in a social media role, especially within the health and wellness or CPG industries.
• Ability to engage and build audience in multiple platforms
• Ability to read analytics and formulate a strategy
• Ability to write creative content
• Expertise in Excel, and MS Word
• Excellent verbal communication skills and outgoing (loves to connect with new people and create conversation)
• Ability to work both independently and as part of a team
• Possess positive and can-do attitude. Love to stay active and healthy!
Capture photography and assist in the development of all visual content for social media
A knowledge of design skills - InDesign, Adobe Illustrator