Position Title: Marketing Internship
Number of Possible Placements Available: 1
Working Site’s Location: 77 Martin Ross Ave, North York
Score Promotions is an industry leader in Promotional Products, Promotional Items & Corporate Gifts. We provide a unique approach to Branded Promotional Marketing by focusing on our clients' marketing objectives and cultural attributes. We act as a valuable extension to our clients' marketing departments adding creativity and product knowledge to the promotional merchandise for maximizing brand awareness. We have been in the industry since 1999 and service businesses all over North America.
The ideal candidate is creative, outgoing, self-motivated and thrives in a fast-paced environment. This is an UNPAID position with ample opportunities to learn and be mentored by the Director of Marketing, VP of Business Development and many other Senior Executives. After this internship you will be able to apply for jobs within your field with confidence and experience.
- Creating organic content and curating content for all social media platforms and Score blog.
- Compiling promotional product decks using PowerPoint.
- Staying up to date with all current trends and trending items.
- Creating art proofs using Adobe Illustrator and Photoshop.
- Attending and representing Score Promotions at multiple tradeshows and events to generate new leads.
- Assisting with marketing collateral for upcoming events.
- Assisting with Salesforce and Pardot Campaigns.
- Attending product knowledge meetings with multiple suppliers.
- Brainstorming strategic marketing tactics to generate new opportunities via website and other inbound channels.
- In order to qualify for this internship, you must be a University or College student in a co-op/internship program.
- Excellent written communication skills, particularly for a sales audience.
- Keen eye for attention to detail.
- High level of computer proficiency and demonstrable working knowledge of Microsoft Office.
- Creative, innovative and willing to contribute ideas and professional opinion.
- Strong sense of initiative and a “can do” attitude.
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team.
- Experience with the following applications is an asset: Photoshop and Adobe