Position Title: Content Marketing Associate
Number of Possible Placements Available: 2
Working Site’s Location: Work from home/at a distance
Requity Homes is creating an alternative path to home ownership. We’re an early-stage startup with support from LauncYU (York University), Velociy, and MaRS that aims to help turn renters into homeowners.
Our team has over ten years of experience across real estate, capital markets, product, and marketing. The founder and CEO previously worked at RBC Ventures and RBC Capital Markets.
We’re looking to help bridge the home ownership gap for more than 2M young Canadians by making a fair and affordable alternative to traditional mortgage financing. We’re a mission driven organization looking for talented people looking to make an outsized impact in the housing and real estate space.
Requity Homes is looking for a content and marketing associate to drive our new customer acquisition efforts in Canada. The ideal candidate has an appetite for all things marketing, data and analytics; can identify scalable, investment-worthy channels; and is able to employ rigorous audience and message testing methodologies to uncover new opportunities for user growth.
• Develop, execute, and measure ROI-positive content strategies on a variety of channels (SEO, Paid Social, Offline, etc.)
• Dive into data to better understand our customers and identify opportunities for new user acquisition.
• Effectively communicate strategy, objectives, and performance results cross-functionally.
Successful applicants should have the following:
• Passion for researching and developing thoughtful and insightful content
• Interest in building out content pipelines across mediums (blogs, podcast, social, etc.)
• Ability to work independently and drive projects forward
• High proficiency in oral and written communication
• Familiarity with Google AdWords
• WordPress, HMTL, and Adobe a plus