Position Title: Marketing Internship
Number of Possible Placements Available: 1
Working Site’s Location: 77 Martin Ross Ave, North York
Over EZ is an industry leader in Promotional Products, Promotional Items & Corporate Gifts. We provide a unique approach to Branded Promotional Marketing by focusing on our clients' marketing objectives and cultural attributes. We act as a valuable extension to our clients' marketing departments adding creativity and product knowledge to the promotional merchandise for maximizing brand awareness. We have been in the industry since 1999 and service businesses all over North America.
The ideal candidate is creative, outgoing, self-motivated and thrives in a fast-paced environment. This is an UNPAID position with ample opportunities to learn and be mentored by the Director of Marketing, VP of Business Development and many other Senior Executives. After this internship you will be able to apply for jobs within your field with confidence and experience.
- Assist Graphic Designers with their tasks.
- Design infographics.
- Prepare files and graphics for marketing campaigns, websites and social media.
- Manage digital assets in collaboration with the Graphic Designer.
- Perform graphic design duties as needed for various in-house design tasks.
- Conduct photo research as necessary.
- Contribute to brainstorming activities with the team.
- Perform other design duties for various other projects within the.
- Marketing and Digital scope of work.
- Follow art direction and brand guidelines of agency and its clients
- Currently enrolled in a Post-Secondary Certificate or Diploma in the field of Graphic.
- Design with a required co-op term or hours requirement.
- Excellent Adobe Creative Suite skills (Photoshop, Illustrator – Sketch a bonus).
- Expertise in adapting design ideas across multiple platforms (with a focus on digital).
- A strong portfolio of illustrations or other graphics.
- A keen eye for aesthetics and details.
- Ability to work methodically and meet deadlines.
- Like what you hear and think you will be a great addition to our team?