Position Title: Communications Assistant
Councillor Ana Bailão was elected in 2010 and re-elected in 2014 to represent the residents of Ward 18, Davenport at Toronto City Hall. She is the Chair of the Affordable Housing Committee and is responsible for implementing and shaping Toronto's multi-faceted strategy to improve housing affordability and expand housing services. The Office of Councillor Ana Bailão also represents the concerns of Ward 18 residents based on regular consultation and communication and works on important policy files to advance the City's priorities.
- Streamline the processes by which we communicate with residents and local organizations.
- Assist in the preparation of articles, correspondence, monthly e-newsletters and the bi-annual paper newsletter.
- Creating and designing communications materials including infographics, social media graphics, printed materials such as posters, flyers, etc.
- Catalogue, manage and analyze data to enable more effective communication.
- Target relevant communications to residents and local organizations who are interested in particular topics.
- Assists in organizing and publicizing community meetings and events.
- Assist with the research, planning, creation and launching of social media strategies to actively engage residents on issues of interest.