Position Title: PR & Communications Associate
Number of Possible Placements Available: 6
Working Site’s Location: Remote / Virtual
Gabriel PR is a boutique Digital Communications & Branding agency. Since 2005, Gabriel PR has worked with entrepreneurs around the world to start, launch, promote and grow their brands online.
The Public Relations Associate (PR Associate) is an entry-level position supporting the team and CEO; balancing numerous responsibilities at once and can shift focus at a moment’s notice. The ideal candidate is organized, detail-oriented and a multi-tasker.
• Arrange and facilitate meetings and project work.
• Inviting and following up with meeting attendees.
• Identify and build relationships with specific media for your client.
• Write press releases and media pitches
• Book interviews and media mentions for your client
• Stay on top of industry news and information for yourself and on behalf of your client
• Create PR campaigns to promote client products or services
Research: To navigate information and data pertaining to your client and industry
Administrative: Familiarity with the dynamics of the office environment
Customer Service: For working with internal and external parties
Time Management: To meet and manage tight deadlines and works well under pressure
Problem-Solving: Logically consider problems to easily come up with potential solutions
Strong written and verbal English communication skills
TOOLS & RESOURCES
Google Suite (especially Google Docs)
HubSpot (Customer Relationship Management tool)
Project management software (Clickup, Slack)
Basic data analytics tools (Google Sheets or Excel)
Android and or iPhone devices
Apple and Windows computers
New and graduated students will have an opportunity to access experiential learning through real-world projects as well as access to mentorship and networking and possibly earn an income to cover living, education, training and other expenses. Salary will be based on performance and after a probationary period of at least 3 months.