Position Title: Communications Coordinator
Craft Ontario is a not-for-profit, multidisciplinary, member-based arts service organization that is devoted to the support and promotion of professional craft practice. Craft Ontario exists to grow recognition and appreciation of craft and craftspeople by building a strong, talented and distinct craft community. Programs include the Craft Ontario Shop, Gallery, Studio Magazine, and a range of professional development and support services.
The Communications Coordinator will assist in the production and distribution of messaging regarding the four core areas of Craft Ontario operations: Programs and Services, CO Space Gallery, Shop, and Studio Magazine. Reporting to the Digital & Design Solutions Manager, the Communications Coordinator will create and deliver digital e-newsletters, social media and marketing campaigns, as well as develop online and print publications.
- Assist with the delivery of all communication pieces related to Craft Ontario’s four core areas of operations, including, but not limited to, website updates, email promotion, social media, print and online advertising, publications, and signage.
- Maintain an omni-channel strategy for promoting Craft Ontario through Facebook, twitter and Instagram, employing best practices.
- Assist with the maintenance oft he Craft Ontario website (Joomla), and the Studio Magazine website (WordPress).
- Coordinate and produce Craft Ontario’s monthly e-newsletter series
- Support the development and marketing of the Craft Ontario Online Shop
- Provide reports that track online engagement.