Position Title: Communication Intern
Number of Possible Placements Available: 1
Working Site’s Location: 60 Belvedere dr Oakville, Ontario - at distance/work from home
At Charissa Realty, we are committed to listening to our clients in order to understand their needs and find their best real estate fit. With love, drive and a mission to succeed, we help people realize their real estate goals while developing lasting relationships with our clients.
The student will work closely with the Charissa Realty team to strategize, create, and execute communications on behalf of the brokerage.
• Social media content, digital e-newsletter content, information about upcoming events, responding to client inquiries, etc.
• The creation of a communications strategy
• Develop new video-based promotional content.
Assist in creating content for social media and strategizing communications with customers. Successful applicant will produce a weekly program for our social media channels and be a public persona associated with our brand for the duration of their placement.
• Ability to work independently, be part of a team and drive projects forward
• Ability to schedule milestones and work towards them
• Have an understanding of most modern and current social media platforms
• Applicant will be punctual and professional
• Interest in building out content pipelines across mediums (blogs, podcast, social, etc.)
• Ability to conduct research and effectively present findings to team;
• Ability to strategize and look for different approaches to communication and media.
• Interest in real estate will be a bonus
• Have skills in photo and film
• Have skills in content editing