Position Title: Marketing and Communications
CanadaHelps is looking for a smart, tech-savvy, and creative Marketing and Communications student with a passion for social change to join our team. This is an opportunity to join one of Canada’s first and North America’s most successful social enterprises. We are a growing and dedicated team of entrepreneurial-minded peers who have a passion for helping small and medium sized charities succeed, while engaging with donors to increase giving in Canada.
We believe technology and data are transformational game-changers for generating social profit. We democratize access to technology by providing affordable online fundraising and training tools to more than 18,000 registered charities across Canada while collecting donations for 70,000 others. Come on board and support our marketing team at a time when we’re modernizing our tools and applications to better serve our donors and charity partners as they face new fundraising challenges.
We’re looking for a student who will work with and support our growing marketing and communications team with a focus on content development, research and hands-on assistance using our marketing tools. Key duties may vary with the needs of the organization, but can include:
- Research charities and curate content to be used in digital marketing materials and campaigns, such as landing pages, social media, and email.
- Assist our team with collection, research, and analysis of competitor products and marketing.
- Assist our team with content planning and maintaining our content calendar.
- Use marketing tools to help maintain email lists and create content for marketing campaigns, such as our charitable gift guide and Crisis Relief Centre.
- Write and edit social posts and blog posts targeting to both charity and donor audiences on our Giving Life and Charity Life blogs.